We are pleased to welcome guests from all parts of Canada and the United States to the Ocean Trails Resort.
The well-being of our guests and staff has always been of the utmost importance, and as such, we are committed to meeting and exceeding all public health recommendations. While our measures are constantly evolving, we invite you to learn more about our initiatives below.
Please note that as of August 25th, masks are mandatory in common areas for staff and guests. We also recommend that staff and guests continue to practice social distancing.
If you wish to learn more about the current provincial guidelines, please visit: www.gov.bc.ca/covidtravel
If you have any questions or need to make changes to a reservation, please contact us and it would be our pleasure to assist.
From all of us at the Ocean Trails Resort, thank you for your support!
- Masks are mandatory in common areas for staff and guests.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- The communal BBQ area still remains closed at this time.
- The pool & hot tub are now open to guests.
- The children’s playground is also open to guests of the resort.
- Picnic tables are open for guest use. Guests are responsible for cleaning up their picnic tables after use.
- Plexiglass guards have been installed at the front desk.
- Room keys are cleaned between each guest’s use.
- Guest belongings, such as luggage, will not be touched by staff. Thank you for your continued understanding.
- Every room will have a grace period for cleaning before the next guest check-in. After checkout, rooms will not be entered for a minimum of 3 hours to ensure the safety of our staff. Housekeeping, wearing approved personal protective equipment, will then thoroughly clean every room, including laundering all linens, and disinfecting surface touchpoints.
- Linens will be cleaned on the highest heat setting in preparation of your stay.
- Masks for staff are mandatory and social distancing is encouraged.
- Our employees are constantly being updated on new protocols from industry professionals and health officials.
- We have a mandatory procedure requiring staff to stay home if sick.
* Please note that our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.