Finding Our Rathtrevor Beach Resort
A jewel among Vancouver Island resorts, Ocean Trails Resort is located mid way up the east coast of Vancouver Island just north of the City of Nanaimo.
Vancouver Island resorts are world renown, and Ocean Trails Resort is located in the heart of the finest natural beauty Vancouver Island has to offer. Whether you arrive by car, RV, motorcycle, or bicycle, Highway 19 takes you directly to Ocean Trails Resort. Vancouver Island is over 500 kms (300 miles) long, and has a fully developed highway system servicing its entire length. If you’re coming from the Vancouver ferry or the Nanaimo Airport, follow the signs to the original coastal Highway 19A, the ‘Oceanside Route’. Turn right at Resort Way, then left onto Resort Drive.
Estimated Driving Times to Ocean Trails Resort
- 45 minute drive to Nanaimo Airport
- 35 minute drive to the Duke Point Ferry Terminal
- 25 minute drive to the Departure Bay Ferry Terminal
- 1.5 hours by ferry to the city of Vancouver
- 2 hours to the city of Victoria
- 20 minute drive to Qualicum Beach airport
- 2 hours to the Victoria Clipper
- 1/2 hour to the City of Nanaimo
A useful site for rubber tire travelers – BC Highways
175 miles (280 km) by road/ferry from Seattle, Washington and an easy boat ride from the San Juan Islands.
For more information about our local area, including a currency converter, more transportation options and attractions, please click here.