Daily & Weekly Rates
Enjoy a Condo Getaway in Parksville, BC
Our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos are available for daily, weekly, and long term rentals. Located on beautiful Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails is an award-winning family friendly resort in Parksville, BC.
We are committed to offering a great value to our guests, and as such, there are no extra person fees! Our condo rates include all of the guests in your party, up to the maximum occupancy of each room category. In addition we do not charge resort fees, and guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, in room washer/dryers, use of our resort amenities and more.
Ocean Trails Resort has a total of 78 units, but not all inventory is available online. Please call or e-mail for last-minute specials and openings.
|Travel Dates||Season||1 Bedroom Condo
|2 Bedroom Condo
|3 Bedroom Condo
|Nov. 13 – Dec. 21, 2023||Low Season||$190||$225||$275|
|Dec. 22 – Dec. 26, 2023||Christmas||$205||$245||$300|
|Dec. 27 – Dec. 28, 2023||Low Season||$190||$225||$275|
|Dec. 29 – Jan. 1, 2024||New Years||$205||$245||$300|
|Jan. 2 – Jan. 25, 2024||Low Season||$190||$225||$275|
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include 15% tax.
- No extra person fees! Daily Rates include the Maximum Occupancy available in each unit:
1 Bedroom Condo – 4 guests
2 Bedroom Condo – 6 guests
3 Bedroom Condo – 8 guests
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Minimum stays in effect during holidays and summer season.
- Pets are not permitted at Ocean Trails Resort.
- Ocean Trails Resort is a non-smoking property.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all guest suites and on the grounds of Ocean Trails Resort (outside of a designated smoking area).
- Smoking or vaping in rooms can result in a fine of up to $200 per day.
- Smoking or vaping on the grounds (outside of the designated smoking area) can result in a fine of up to $50 per incident.
- Special offers and promotions are valid on new reservations only.
- Special offers and promotions cannot be combined with any other offers.
- A deposit will be charged to your credit card immediately upon receiving your reservation.
- Short term stays require a deposit equal to the first night of your stay (not including taxes).
- Off season weekly stays require a deposit of 2 weeks rate is required at time of booking which will be refunded after checking out.
- Stays of 2 months or more require a deposit equal to 1/2 a month’s rent. Click here for full details on our Long Term rates and policies.
- Your reservation is a firm commitment. No refund will be given if you should decide to leave early for daily & weekly reservations. Full payment will be required for the dates originally booked.
- Should it become necessary to cancel or change your reservation, the resort must receive notice 30 days prior to your arrival for peak season, holiday weekends and weekly stays. 3 days notice is required on all other reservations.
- Off season weekly stays require 30 days advance notice for any cancelled dates. Changes and cancellations made outside the required time frame will forfeit the deposit.
- A full refund minus a $100 processing fee is available if cancellations or changes are made within required time frames.
- To cancel a reservation, please call us at 1-888-248-6212 (toll free) or 250-248-3636 (local), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.