Long-Stays at Ocean Trails Resort
Off Season / Long Term Accommodation Rates
Parksville has become a favorite destination for many Canadian travelers! Ocean Trails Resort is the perfect home away from home to relax and unwind for all your vacation needs.
We are pleased to offer our off-season long term guests 1, 2, and 3-bedroom accommodations with all the comforts of home.
Fully equipped kitchens
Relax in your own livingroom
All the comforts of home!
OFF SEASON WEEKLY BEST RATES
Based on a 4-week minimum booking:
November 2023 to April 2024
4 – 7 Weeks
8 Weeks + Stay
|November – March||April||November – March||Extending to April|
Off-Season Weekly Stay Policy
- Special off-season weekly rates are based on a minimum stay of 4 weeks; stays of 4 weeks paid in advance are exempt from Provincial Hotel Tax & Municipal Tax. Stays of 5 weeks or longer paid in advance are also GST exempt.
- A deposit equaling TWO weeks rate is paid at the time of booking, to secure your reservation; this deposit is returnable once the unit has been cleaned after checkout, usually within one week of departure.
- Full payment is due upon arrival for stays of 5 weeks or less. Long stay guests will pay their room charges in installments; the first payment is due upon arrival for an amount equaling 5 weeks. The next 5 week installment is due at the end of the 5 week period.
- The Off Season best rates are available only at the time of booking. Reservations originally booked under a different rate structure wishing to extend may do so, if availability permits; BEST Rates are not valid on stays booked for less than 8 weeks wanting to extend, only the portion of stay added qualifies for the BEST rates (to qualify added dates must be 8 weeks or more). Dates already past may not qualify to be re-calculated. This offer is only valid on telephone, email or reservations booking directly with our office. Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of booking. (Rates are non-commissionable.).
Our Long stay Weekly Rates Include the Following Items
- Wireless internet modems in each unit, free of charge.
- Gas or electric fireplace, DVD player, in-suite washer / dryer in all units, all towels and linens, utilities, and cable television are included.
- Kitchens are fully equipped and include a full-size fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle and toaster.
- Upon check in you will find sundries to meet your needs to start off your stay with us including a coffee pkg, laundry soap, paper towel, toilet paper, and garbage bags. As our rates are greatly reduced for our long term stays, you are responsible to replenish any of these items for your use during your stay.
- Light housekeeping service is included. This includes a vacuum & wash all floors, clean bathroom including the basin, tub/shower, toilet, replace shower curtain. Polish kitchen sink & stove top (if smooth top). Check for condensation in window tracks and wipe as needed.
- The hot tub is open year round – winter hours are 9am to 10pm.
- We are strictly a pet free resort. In addition, vaping and the smoking of ONLY tobacco (no other substance is permitted to be smoked on our property) is only permitted in one designated outdoor area.
- If you have a specific unit or location request, please let the reservation agent know at the time of booking. We gladly accept all requests when placing your reservation, however we are unable to guarantee a specific unit. Our condos are individually owned, offering a unique experience with each visit.
- Ocean Trails Resort accepts your deposit as a firm commitment to you that the accommodation is booked for your requested dates. Deposits become non-refundable on reservations cancelled or changed with less than 30 days’ notice prior to the arrival date. A $100 cancel fee will apply, for cancellations received with more than the 30 days’ notice.
- You may arrange with Canada Post to have your mail forwarded. For optimum service, please have mail addressed to (your name), 1-1135 Resort Drive, Parksville, BC, V9P 2T6.
- Please note: condos are not equipped with telephones, our guests have told us they prefer to use their personal cell phones.
- Please note: Our property has ‘resort zoning’ and we do not offer residential tenancies. Guest occupation is subject to the Hotel Keepers Act and the Hotel Guest Registration Act.