Daily & Weekly Rates
Deluxe Resort Condos in Parksville BC
Our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos are available for daily, weekly, and long term rentals. Located on beautiful Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails is one of the finest family resorts in Parksville. Ocean Trails Resort has a total of 78 units, but not all inventory is available online. Please call or e-mail for last minute specials and openings.
2020 Daily Rates
Jan. 1 – Apr.30
Oct. 1 – Dec. 31
May 1 – June 18
Sept. 7 – 30
June 19 – Sept 6
2020 Summer Weekly Rates
|Season Starts||Season Ends||1 Bedroom Condo||2 Bedroom Condo||3 Bedroom Condo|
|June 19, 2020||September 6, 2020||$1,600||$1,900||$2,500|
- Please confirm rates at time of booking.
- While Summer and Holiday rates are in effect, minimum stays may apply – ask for details.
- Ask about our special long term rates and policies.
- No extra-person fees! Daily and weekly rates include up to the maximum number of guests.
Holiday Rates 2020 Dates (Low & Shoulder Seasons)
- January 1 / February 14-17 / April 10-13 / October 9-12 / December 24-31 / May 15-18
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include 15% tax.
- Daily Rates are based on Maximum Occupancy:
- 1 Bedroom Condo – 4 guests
- 2 Bedroom Condo – 6 guests
- 3 Bedroom Condo – 8 guests
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Minimum stays in effect during holidays and summer season.
- Pets are not permitted at Ocean Trails Resort.
- Ocean Trails Resort is a non-smoking property.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited in all guest suites, and on the grounds of Ocean Trails Resort (outside of a designated smoking area).
- Smoking or vaping in rooms can result in a fine of up to $200 per day.
- Smoking or vaping on the grounds (outside of designated smoking area) can result in a fine of up to $50 per incident.
- Special offers and promotions are valid on new reservations only.
- Special offers and promotions cannot be combined with any other offers.
- A deposit will be charged to your credit card immediately upon receiving your reservation.
- Short term stays require a deposit equal to the first night of your stay (not including taxes).
- Stays of 4+ weeks require a deposit equaling one week of your stay which will be refunded after checking out.
- Stays of 2 months or more require a deposit equal to 1/2 a month’s rent. Click here for full details on our Long Term rates and policies.
- Your reservation is a firm commitment. No refund will be given if you should decide to leave early for daily & weekly reservations. Full payment will be required for the dates originally booked.
- Should it become necessary to cancel or change your reservation, the resort must receive notice 30 days prior to your arrival for peak season, holiday weekends and weekly stays. 3 days notice is required on all other reservations.
- Monthly reservations require 30 days advance notice for any cancelled dates. Changes and cancellations made outside the required time frame will forfeit the deposit.
- A full refund minus a $50 processing fee is available if cancellations or changes are made within required time frames.
- To cancel a reservation, please call us at 1-888-248-6212 (toll free) or 250-248-3636 (local), or e-mail [email protected].