Top 5 Summer Activities at Ocean Trails
It doesn’t get much better than summer on Vancouver Island. And here at Ocean Trails, we’re in a prime location for having fun in the sun!
Here are the top 5 activities for spending summer days at Ocean Trails:
- Take a dip in our pool! Our outdoor swimming pool is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day, or grab a lounge chair to soak in some sun.
- Hit the playground. Is it really summer for kids if your hands aren’t showing wear from monkey bars?
- Play a round of mini golf at nearby Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf! It’s a course that’ll be fun for the whole family, and who doesn’t like an ice cream cone on a hot day?
- Fire up the grill in our BBQ area. There’s nothing more summer-y than the smell of the barbeque, and it saves you time in the kitchen so can spend more time outdoors. Win-win!
- Last but not least, RATHTREVOR! Grab a few beach essentials and follow the trail down to the beach. With the low tide there’s endless sand to discover, tide pools for exploring, and shallow water perfect for skim boarding and giving stand up paddle boarding a try.
Of course, these are just a few ideas for days when you don’t want to stray far from your home at Ocean Trails (and let’s be honest—you don’t need to!). Looking for more to do during your stay? Check out the Activities section of our website. Let the summer fun begin!