Leave winter behind and step into springs savings at our fantastic Pacific Northwest resort. Enjoy spring sunshine in all it’s glory and explore the beautiful beach of Rathrevor, just steps from Ocean Trails Resort. Our beautiful Parksville resort is nestled among seven lush acres and features 78 one, two, and three-bedroom condos at affordable rates – ideal for families and friends wanting to share the cost of spacious and comfortable accommodations near one of British Columbia’s most beautiful beaches.
- Discount: Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free!
- Double your stay, doubles your free nights!
- Book by March 31, 2019
- Travel April 1 – June 27, 2019
- Blackout dates: April 19 – 22, 2019 & May 17 – 20, 2019
- Valid on all room categories
- Minimum stays apply and to be confirmed upon reservation.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Limited availability.
- Offer available on new, direct reservations only.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include 15% tax.
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Although our units are designed to sleep more than two persons, all rates are based on double occupancy allowing you to build your own package.
- Extra person charges (13 and over) $10 per person per night.
- Children 12 and under stay free!
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Minimum stays in effect during holidays and summer season.
- Pets are not permitted at Ocean Trails Resort.
- Ocean Trails Resort is a non-smoking property.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited in all guest suites, and on the grounds of Ocean Trails Resort (outside of a designated smoking area).
- Smoking or vaping in rooms can result in a fine of up to $200 per day.
- Smoking or vaping on the grounds (outside of designated smoking area) can result in a fine of up to $50 per incident.
- Special offers and promotions are valid on new reservations only.
- Special offers and promotions cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Your reservation is a firm commitment. No refund will be given if you should decide to leave early for daily & weekly reservations. Full payment will be required for the dates originally booked.
- Should it become necessary to cancel or change your reservation, the resort must receive notice 30 days prior to your arrival for peak season, holiday weekends and weekly stays. 3 days notice is required on all other reservations.
- Monthly reservations require 30 days advance notice for any cancelled dates. Changes and cancellations made outside the required time frame will forfeit the deposit.
- A full refund minus a $50 processing fee is available if cancellations or changes are made within required time frames.
- To cancel a reservation, please call us at 1-888-248-6212 (toll free) or 250-248-3636 (local), or e-mail [email protected].