Step into Spring with a memorable vacation to beautiful Vancouver Island. From as low as $278 for 3 nights, getaway to Parksville BC to log some beach time while most of the rest of Canada is white with snow.
Ocean Trails Resort is within steps of Rathtrevor Beach and is at the heart of Vancouver Island’s adventure playground. Explore the endless forest or beach trails, try geo-caching for earth-friendly family fun, or take a short jaunt up to Mount Washington for a day of exploration. Then, sink into the resort’s outdoor hot tub for a relaxing end to a fun-filled day.
Special Offer Pricing
*All rates are in Canadian dollars, based on double occupancy, new reservations only 3 night minimum stay, limited availability, offer and rates must be confirmed at time of booking.
|2018 DAILY RATES|
|May 7 – June 21, 2018|
|One Bedroom Condo||2 Nights: $278 — 3rd Night Free (Save $139)|
|Two Bedroom Condo||2 Nights: $318 — 3rd Night Free (Save $159)|
|Three Bedroom Condo||2 Nights: $398 — 3rd Night Free (Save $199)|
Direct Telephone Bookings Only
Toll Free at 1-888-248-6212, International at 011-250-248-3636 or Local at 250-248-3636
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include 15% tax.
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Although our units are designed to sleep more than two persons, all rates are based on double occupancy allowing you to build your own package.
- Extra person charges (13 and over) $10 per person per night.
- Children 12 and under stay free!
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Minimum stays in effect during holidays and summer season.
- Pets are not permitted at Ocean Trails Resort.
- Ocean Trails Resort is a non-smoking property.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited in all guest suites, and on the grounds of Ocean Trails Resort (outside of a designated smoking area).
- Smoking or vaping in rooms can result in a fine of up to $200 per day.
- Smoking or vaping on the grounds (outside of designated smoking area) can result in a fine of up to $50 per incident.
- Special offers and promotions are valid on new reservations only.
- Special offers and promotions cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Your reservation is a firm commitment. No refund will be given if you should decide to leave early for daily & weekly reservations. Full payment will be required for the dates originally booked.
- Should it become necessary to cancel or change your reservation, the resort must receive notice 30 days prior to your arrival for peak season, holiday weekends and weekly stays. 3 days notice is required on all other reservations.
- Monthly reservations require 30 days advance notice for any cancelled dates. Changes and cancellations made outside the required time frame will forfeit the deposit.
- A full refund minus a $50 processing fee is available if cancellations or changes are made within required time frames.
- To cancel a reservation, please call us at 1-888-248-6212 (toll free) or 250-248-3636 (local), or e-mail [email protected].