OCEAN TRAILS OPENS JUNE 1st!
Ocean Trails Resort is excited to be welcoming our valued guests back to Parksville as of June 1.
Steps away from the soft sands and warm waters of Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails Resort is well-suited for today’s socially-distancing adventures. Our condos are spacious, self-contained, and offer private entrances and fully-equipped kitchens. Our guests have commented for many years on our impressive cleanliness standards. Beyond the resort, the Parksville Qualicum Beach region offers numerous outdoor activities and wide-open spaces. Explore Englishman River Falls, Notch Hill, Mount Arrowsmith, Little Qualicum Falls, or Cameron Lake. Visit the legendary goats at Coombs Country Market or enjoy a round of golf at the many top calibre courses, including Morningstar golf club, Pheasant Glen and Eaglecrest golf club.
In consultation with the BC Hotel Association, we have implemented the following measures:
POOL & HOT TUB:
- Our pool and hot tub are temporarily closed until we attain government approval and guidelines for opening.
- Currently amenities including picnic tables, the BBQ recreation area, are temporarily closed. Guests wishing to BBQ are encouraged to bring small portable propane barbecues for their convenience to be used on the grounds. For your continued safety, propane BBQ use is not allowed on the second floor patios.
- All public touch points are cleaned frequently.
- Signs have been posted around the grounds to encourage hand hygiene and social distancing.
- We encourage everyone to support and follow social distancing parameters.
- Plexiglass guards have been installed at the front desk.
- Room keys are cleaned between each guest’s use.
- Guest belongings, such as luggage, will not be touched by staff.
- Every room will have a grace period for cleaning before the next guest check-in. After checkout, rooms will not be entered for a minimum of 3 hours to ensure the safety of our staff. Housekeeping, wearing approved personal protective equipment, will then thoroughly clean every room, including laundering all linens, and disinfecting surface touch points.
- As per BC regulations, housekeeping will not be provided for the duration of your stay.
- Linens will be cleaned on the highest heat setting in preparation of your stay.
- Staff are required to stay home if sick.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Trails!
*Please note that our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.