Long-Stays at Ocean Trails Resort
Off Season / Long Term Accommodation Rates
Parksville has become a favorite destination for many Canadian travelers! Ocean Trails Resort is the perfect home away from home to relax and unwind for all your vacation needs.
We are pleased to offer our off-season long term guests 1, 2, and 3-bedroom accommodations with all the comforts of home.
Fully equipped kitchens
Relax in your own livingroom
All the comforts of home!
OFF SEASON WEEKLY BEST RATES
Based on a 4-week minimum booking:
October 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022
4 – 7 Weeks
8 Weeks + Stay
in April 2022
Off-Season Weekly Stay Policy
- Special off-season weekly rates are based on a minimum stay of 4 weeks; stays of 4 weeks paid in advance are exempt from Provincial Hotel Tax & Municipal Tax. Stays of 5 weeks or longer paid in advance are also exempt of GST.
- A deposit equaling TWO weeks rate is paid at the time of booking, to secure your reservation; this deposit is returnable once the unit has been cleaned after checkout, usually within one week of departure. Full payment is due upon arrival.
- Arrangements may be made for long stay guests to pay for their room charges in installments; the first payment is due upon arrival for an amount equaling 4 weeks. The next installment is due at the end of the 4 week period.
- These Off Season best rates are available only at the time of booking. Reservations originally booked under a different rate structure wishing to extend may do so, if availability permits; BEST Rates are not valid on stays booked for less than 8 weeks wanting to extend, only the portion of stay added qualifies for the BEST rates (added nights must be 8 weeks or more). Dates already past may not qualify to be re-calculated.
- This offer is only valid on telephone, email or reservations booking directly with our office.
Our Long stay Weekly Rates Include the Following Items
- Wireless internet modems in each unit,
- free of charge Gas or electric fireplace; DVD player; in-suite washer / dryer in all units; all towels and linens; utilities, and cable television are included
- A one-month unlimited access membership to Jim’s Gym
- Kitchens are fully equipped and include a full-size fridge; stove; dishwasher; microwave; coffee maker; kettle and toaster
- Upon check in you will find sundries to meet your needs to start off your stay with us including a coffee pkg; laundry soap; paper towel; toilet paper; and garbage bags. As our rates are greatly reduced for our long term stays, you are responsible to replenish any of these items for your use during your stay
- We are strictly a pet free resort. In addition, vaping and the smoking of ONLY tobacco (no other substance is permitted to be smoked on our property) is only permitted in one designated outdoor area.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions any staff that need to enter your condo during your stay will be wearing the appropriate PPE. For the added safety of our staff and our guests we cannot offer midweek housekeeping services at this time.
- If you have a specific unit or location request, please let the reservation agent know at the time of booking.
- Ocean Trails Resort accepts your deposit as a firm commitment to you that the accommodation is booked for your requested dates; Deposits become non-refundable on reservations cancelled or changed with less than 30 days’ notice prior to the date of arrival. For cancellations with more than 30 days’ notice a $50 cancel fee will apply. Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at time of booking. (Rates are non-commissionable.)
- You may arrange with Canada Post to have your mail forwarded. For optimum service, please have mailed addressed to (your name), 1-1135 Resort Drive, Parksville, BC, V9P 2T6
- Please note condos are not equipped with telephones, our guests have told us they prefer to use their personal cell phones, which left the land lines mostly unused.
- Please note: Our property has ‘resort zoning’ and we do not offer residential tenancies. Guest occupation is subject to the Hotel Keepers Act and the Hotel Guest Registration Act.
- To place your reservation or for additional details, please call our toll free number 1-888-248-6212