Dear Ocean Trails Resort Guests,
We wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Ocean Trails to support you and your travel plans.
There are no domestic travel restrictions within Canada at this time because of the coronavirus (COVID-19). For current updates about procedures regarding COVID-19 in Canada, please follow this link to the Government of Canada website: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice.html
The safety and security of our guests and team members continues to remain our highest priority as the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve. We take great pride in maintaining very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have implemented enhanced measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. They include:
- Receiving ongoing briefings from health officials.
- Continuing to use hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Performing extra cleanliness checks upon guest checkout.
- Disinfecting the front desk more frequently.
- Disinfecting the playground.
- Disinfecting all touch points constantly, including doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Implementing mandatory procedures for staff to stay home if sick.
We also encourage both staff and guests to follow procedures for prevention as provided by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially: after using the washroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
We will continue to work closely with local and national health officials to keep our guests and employees safe. Please feel confident that we are doing everything in our power to provide a healthy environment so that you can enjoy your stay with us.
Ocean Trails Resort